Skip to main content
- 1 pack of multi-colored construction paper
- Holiday stickers
- Your Scout Elf will leave you a jolly gingerbread surprise, but instead of actual sweets, gumdrops and icing, they wanted to show off their creativity! To craft their own gingerbread house, your elf will start by taping four square pieces of construction paper to the wall to make the house.
- To create the angled roof, your elf will take one additional piece of brown construction paper, cut it in half diagonally and place the pieces side by side atop the house.
- With a darker brown piece of construction paper, your elf will cut out windows and a doorway and attach them to the house with glue.
- Your elf will use white construction paper to cut out a scallop-edged for the roof, doorway and windows, and use glue to attach them to the house.
- To create window panes, your elf will attach two thin white strips of construction paper to the windows with glue.
- To decorate the house, your elf will cut out circles in various colors of construction paper to look like gumdrops and attach them to the doorway.
- Your elf will also use holiday stickers that look like peppermints and candy canes to adorn the sugary abode.
- Finally, your elf will leave a note and the remaining craft supplies and ask you to help make their gingerbread house a home by adding all the final decorative touches!